Popular posts from this blog
Indian Economy to Overtake China Soon!
Indian economy has potential to surpass China in near future: Jim Rogers India is poised to become one of the most exciting investment destinations in the world and may even outperform China in the coming years, according to ace investor Jim Rogers. In an interaction with IANS, Rogers said, “I have been around the investment world for decades, and for the first time in my life, I see that the people in Delhi understand economics.” “India is rising again. I think the people in Delhi understand what needs to be done and are trying to do it. That would be wonderful for India and for the world. If India can actually open up and engage in trade with the whole world, you cannot believe how exciting the country’s future could be,” said the American investor and financial commentator. “I don’t have investments in India right now, but I really, really want to invest more in the fastest-growing economy,” he added. Rogers also noted that if the market declines and stays down for a while, “I...
%20(10).jpeg)
%20(9).jpeg)
%20(12).jpeg)
%20(11).jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment